Returns PolicyWITHDRAWAL AND REVOCATION RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERS
- a) As a consumer you have the right to revoke the contract in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) or by sending back the goods to TX- Team without mentioning a reason.
- b) A Consumer is a private end customer, whose billing address is not a company.
2) The right of withdrawal does not apply for goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or those clearly tailored to personal needs of the client (assembled for the client, including BTO –Built to Order- labeled goods and PCs where a configurator has been used on a website. The right of withdrawal does also not apply for the delivery of software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by you or on your behalf in order to install the software.
If the billing address is related to a legal person, the right of withdrawal is excluded.
3) You may cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the item back within the 14 day deadline. The time limit begins after the reception of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and not before our obligations on information under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 draft law and our obligations pursuant to §312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB* in conjunction with Article 246 §3 BGB, but not before the purchase contract has become binding on you by your acceptance of the purchased item. It suffices to send the revocation or good within the deadline in order to insure the right of withdrawal.
4) For non-consumers and corporate buyers we reserve the right to charge a non-refundable restocking fee of 20% for returned goods within the first 14 days after purchase. Additional charges for damaged goods apply.
The revocation or the goods must be sent to:
To facilitate our work, please enclose a copy of the invoice.
Consequences of revocation:
In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) must be surrendered. If you cannot restitute the goods, or can only restitute parts of the goods, or only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, you must pay a compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only if the usage goes beyond the testing of the properties and functioning of the good. "Testing the properties and functioning" refers to the testing and trying out the goods, as it is customary in a store. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to your purchase and the price of the returned goods does not exceed an amount of 40 euros. If the price of the item is above 40 euros and you have not paid at all or not paid a contractually agreed partial payment you have to bear the costs of the return. Otherwise the return is free for you. The period begins for you upon reception of the goods or the cancellation at above mentionned address.